03.06. – 06.06.2019
Aschaffenburg – DE
- VDA Certificate of Qualification or of Attendance
plus 19% VAT
Please fill out all the documents and send them to us by e-mail
email@example.com, by fax
06021 4477784 or use the order form.
VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor – Training
Taking into account the process-oriented approach and corresponding customer-specific requirements, in this seminar we convey the basics for process auditors according to VDA 6.3. Please note our special seminar offer “VDA 6.3 – Qualification as Process Auditor for Services” (ID 316) for the auditing of intangible processes (services).
The introduction to the basics of auditing processes includes general requirements, methods, principles, evaluation scheme and risk analysis.
Furthermore, the underlying questionnaire is completely explained using the assigned process elements, so that you can identify corresponding risks and point out corresponding potentials through the process audit along the supply chain. The following focal points will be dealt with and trained on the basis of practical case studies:
Using the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements, this course teaches you the basics for qualification as a VDA 6.3 process auditor. The introduction to the basics of process auditing includes general requirements, methods, principles, assessment scheme and risk analysis.
Furthermore, the underlying questionnaire is explained according to the attributed process elements, so that by applying the process audit you can identify the respective risks and potentials along the supply chain. The course focusses on the following points using practical examples:
- Correlation with other requirements
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
- Overview of the content of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from the audit programme to the end of the audit
- Planning and conducting a process audit
- Assessment scheme of a process audit
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Process element 2 – project management
- Process element 3 – planning product and process development
- Process element 4 – realisation of product and process development
- Process element 5 – supplier management
- Process element 6 – process analysis production
- Process element 7 – customer service
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Process element 1 – potential analysis
- Introduction to the current SI’s and FAQ’s
These training steps will guide you through the basic requirements of the process audit and enable you to apply them holistically in the automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilize and optimize processes and are developed in the exercises and case studies. The aim is to ensure a reliable evaluation.
Employees from the QM areas of the companies with the task of carrying out process audits in their own organization (internal) or in the supply chain (external). Furthermore, we also address external auditors with our training (use as a service provider).
- Knowledge of the established quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer-specific requirements
- Product and process knowledge in the planned area of application
- Relevant professional experience depending on the area of application according to VDA volume
- Admission to the exam is granted after positive review of your application
- Evidence of auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011 (e.g. VDA auditor)
For the card, we need a digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.